If you came here looking some other Harral than myself, this page may be
of use to you. As I run across Harral related "stuff" on the web, I try
to link it here. If you run a web site you would like linked to from
here, feel free to contact me. I'm happy to
accomodate most requests.
Other Harrals I Know Of
Note: I don't publish other people's e-mail addresses. If you really
want to e-mail someone below and cannot find their contact information,
you may contact me directly. I'll forward
any request that seems reasonable.
- The most "famous" Harral I'm aware of in the U.S. is Paul Harral,
former columnist with the Fort Worth Star Telegram and now with the
Harral Group Consulting Firm.
Paul is the son of Frank Harral from the Gonzales, Texas area. I'm not
sure how back in the family tree we're related, but I'm sure we have a
common ancestor somewhere up the line.
- Kelly Harral runs a Harral Geneology site at harral.org. Kelly is another "loosely related" relative, check
his site for further information.
- My brother, Vaughn Harral, lives in Mesa, AZ, and is active in the
model and full-scale aviation community. He flys both profesionally and
recreationally, and instructs in numerous aircraft.
- My brother, Blake Harral, lives in Wichita, KS, and is also active
in aviation. He currently works for Hawker Beechcraft,
built a Van's RV-4,
and flys and maintains several other aircraft as well.
- My sister, Allison (Harral) Moreland, lives in Garden Ridge, TX, and
currently works for the Nix Hospital.
- My mother, Connie Harral, as well as my uncle Dwayne Harral and his
family, are all retired in San Antonio, TX.
What about other Harral-related domain names?
Since I don't run harral.net as a business, I'm not concerned about it
being confused with harral.com, harral.biz, etc. I also don't have
any interest in purchasing those other domain names. Out of curiosity,
though, I did look into who owns them.
- As noted above, harral.org
is operated by Kelly Harral, as a nice geneology site.
- There is an operating harral.com
site, but it appears to be a meta-programmed geneology site run by a U.K.
company named Any-Web, which owns
literally thousands of domain names. At one point they were willing to
sell the harral.com domain name, but it reportedly carried "a minimum
price tag of £1000". Clearly they are seriously out of touch with the
status of the Harral family fortune. :-)
- harral.info, harral.us, harral.biz, and a
plethora of other harral-related domain names were unregistered the
last time I looked in September of 2009. If you're a Harral looking
for your own domain, there are plenty of choices. If you build a new
Harral web site, let me know and I'll link to it from here.